logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#41 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:34:28 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Wow! Well I guess I'll just hafta say good ridance to one very rude 'Unregistered Guest'. I sincerely hope he finds a 'home' for narrow minded and rude people, just not here. I'm not really an idiot, though I may ask some really dumb questions sometimes. I think he may have demonstrated his mental capacity already. In my opinion, anyone who assaults others simply because they express an opinion, offer advice or ask him to be nice, has already demonstrated his I.Q. and maybe more! Sorry everbody, I didn't mean to arouse the critical side of this guy, but I didn't think Ken really said anything that should upset anyone that much, but then I'm not trying to speak for everyone like our 'Guest' was doing. Thanks to all of you for your support and fairness. Oh by th way, I'm not Ken, I don't even know him, but I do respect him and his right to express his opinions and to offer suggestions as he sees fit. In fact I feel that way towards all of you as long as it dosen't sink down to personal assaults or insults.
Thanks,
Spiritmaker
#42 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:34:22 AM(UTC)

Unfortunately at this time, since Cascade Herbs no longer carries it, I am unaware of any other herb sellers that sell Roman wormwood. I do know that Cascade sells Florence fennel, but it is very expensive.
#43 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2006 6:43:07 PM(UTC)

Okay, after months of searching I found a site that appearantly has seeds, so I ordered some. If they actually come through maybe I'll start selling the herb since it seems like quite a few people are looking and nobody sppears to be selling.