Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.




Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Doug2021  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 27, 2021 7:11:50 AM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie


Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/27/2021(UTC)
Posts: 2

If I drink a couple beers I wake up the next day with a hang over from ()ell - BUT I can drink 16 or more oz. of pure shine and the next day I feel just fine. My thought it that with the shine we pour off the first few oz. which is the Methyl alcohol (methanol). This is not done with beer.

I am also getting ready to make my first batch is wine (have never done that before) - I saw a post online that said something about bringing your mix to 148-160 degrees on the stove for a few minutes to allow the Methyl alcohol (methanol) to vaporize and leave the pot. Does this work for wine - I have heard horror stories about wine hangovers and just wondering if this could be a way around it?

Thanks for any help here.
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.