logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ponsumkey  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 7:28:34 PM(UTC)
ponsumkey

Groups: Registered

I've been reading as much as I can on this site awa homedistiller.org to try to get enough knowledge to determine what setup I would purchase. It's been really tough trying to decipher the terminology from a newbie standpoint and have taken a lot of notes and saved many links I've found helpful. I became interested in home distilling during the Y2K era. Thought of myself as a survivalist (TEOTWAWKI) type, stockpiling guns, ammo, food stores and such (and as much gold as I could afford). Anyway, I've aged, a lot, since then but now find myself retired (64) and looking for a hobby to pursue and with the way the political and economical environment is today I can justify getting setup with the best I can afford. I've just ordered the high-capacity PSII unit from Brewhouse and recently got a propane burner that I'll use in one of the outbuildings I have on my property.

I've decided to do the basic wash recipe, sugar, tomato paste, DAP, and yeast to begin with as all I'm interested in at this point is getting a pure unflavored product. I'm hopeful everyone here will help me along in this new endeavor offering advice along the way. So much to learn and not enough time to learn it. Thanks to all.
dich vu giup viec nha uy tin giúp việc nhà giá rẻ
Offline dieselduo  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2018 1:29:37 PM(UTC)
dieselduo

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
We pon. You will enjoy the ps11. ujssm is also a good one to cut your teeth on.