logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline tntc  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 10:30:32 AM(UTC)
tntc

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Been toying with idea on making a thumper and wanted some thoughts on making a drip cup to infuse flavors into vapor path. My idea is to make something like an oil drip canister to control drips into vapor path on down tube into thumper. I realize I would have to play around with drip rate to get to dialed in. I guess my question is, will the vapors have much effect on the liquid entering vapor path? Im guessing that the weight of the liquid would have enough down pressure to prevent vapors from going up into fluid reservoir.
Offline dieselduo  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 2:50:22 PM(UTC)
dieselduo

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
If you just charge the thumper with whatever you want infused, that should do the trick
Offline tntc  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 3:02:05 PM(UTC)
tntc

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Thnx for thr reply. I know I can put the flavor in thumper but I was trying to get around wasting the flavor on the fores. The setup would be.....2 in pipe with ferrel attached to top of keg, drilling hole in side of 2 inch copper pipe to run down tube into thumper. Where the 3/4 inch pipe comes out side of 2 inch pipe put a T to mount canister with valve so can either drip the flavor or dump it in all at once while still is running. Read in another forum about Goose talked about charging thumper. Guess will try and see what happens