logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2007 7:49:38 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

There are 50 camping sites at Tallulah Gorge State Park. They just started taking reservations the 1st of March for this year. I made mine for the 20th to the 24th. It is $18.00 a night or $16.00 a night with senior discount or the national park system golden access passport. Could go earlier and stay longer. I will be taking a 43 foot rv and requested a large site for sippers and pickers, need a front porch that is coming by way of PJ.
The number for reservations is 706-754-7979.
Hope to see a bunch of you there.
PAMIKE
#2 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2007 8:48:05 AM(UTC)

PAMIKE,
Oh well crap. Was only joking before 'bout the porch, but now it looks like I gotta do it. And boy will I have a tale to tell about a cross country travelling porch... Might as well start preaching on it.
Question: is that $18.00 a night for the camp spot or is it per person? Ya, I suppose I could call 'em, huh? Is that the thought for most of y'all - the 20th through the 24th? I've got to book plane tickets and don't want to miss any of the fun, which for me includes visiting John's farm.
Ohh, I'm getting excited.,!,
Yours,
PJ Lily

alright, how big of a porch are we talking about? and where's the nearest lumber yard?
y'all gotta bring yer own rockers though.
#3 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2007 9:05:22 AM(UTC)

PJ, that was only my idea, I am retired, early, and have time to kill while being on the road, dont know how long though because if i am homeless my then, my only home will be the rv. My home is for sale in pa and I lost my retirement home on the gulf coast of mississippi to katrina so I am sort of in limbo.
I dont know when any one else is going as it is only a one day festival. But I can make it for as long as some there is someone else to keep us and the bloodhounds company and the hooch holds out.
Offline flyboytr  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:25:40 PM(UTC)
flyboytr

Groups: Registered

We are flying (private plane) or driving to High Valley Resort www.highvalleyresort.com in Suches, GA. It's about 50 miles west of Tallulah State Park. If they have any Bunkhouses (single room log cabin) available they are $40 a night. In any case...Kathy and I will be wearing pink shirts...yes...real men can wear pink! Blushing ...anyway...that will make us easy to spot. Hope to see someone there

FlyboyTR :)