logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Design2Brew  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 28, 2014 12:58:52 PM(UTC)
Design2Brew

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
"Greetings from the state with the vision to tells the feds to stuff their alcohol laws in the their pipe and smoke it.

I did not realize my retirement transition job would be so much fun. I went from chasing speeders (people who make methamphetamine) to teaching people how to make beer and shine. I knew that chemistry degree would come in handy some day.

I hope to become active in the legalization movement in the near future. Until then my wife and I will be helping home brewers and distillers in the St Louis area make as much of there favorite adult beverage as legally possible.

If you are in the O'Fallon MO area, drop in and say hello"
Offline cczero  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:25:43 PM(UTC)
cczero

"
Originally Posted by: Design2Brew Go to Quoted Post
Greetings from the state with the vision to tells the feds to stuff their alcohol laws in the their pipe and smoke it.

I did not realize my retirement transition job would be so much fun. I went from chasing speeders (people who make methamphetamine) to teaching people how to make beer and shine. I knew that chemistry degree would come in handy some day.

I hope to become active in the legalization movement in the near future. Until then my wife and I will be helping home brewers and distillers in the St Louis area make as much of there favorite adult beverage as legally possible.

If you are in the O'Fallon MO area, drop in and say hello

Don't forget to duck when a brick from Ferguson is thrown your way. Wow. You're right in the heart of it. Stay safe."
Offline piratekev  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 29, 2014 5:37:23 PM(UTC)
piratekev

Hey neighbor. Ofallon is special to me also. Feds or locals do what they do because it's the job that they took. As far as what they do it seems that we vote on the laws that they protect. We just need to change some of the things that they are currently looking for. I'm so close to retirement that I act like it when I am not working. Can't get here soon enough. Hope your season is fine this year.