logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline cabobill  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:46:17 PM(UTC)
cabobill

Groups: Registered

Winkjust heard on KETK news that wisconson is adding rum and vodka to the snow salt to make it work betterat lower temps.they must have a bigger stash than i do,there have been complaints about the smell.hope it was just foreshots,seems like a waste to me.
Offline RCRed  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2014 2:08:19 AM(UTC)
RCRed

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
wait till fire ant season, Cabo....Then, gather your fore's, and pour a goodly amount of foreshots on each fire ant mound.. wait 30 seconds and move back 3 or 4 feet (trust me)... Flip a lit blue tip match onto the pile (Note: do not dip the match in the foreshots bottle b4 lighting).

It's fun to see the Whomp! and then the ants running from their own Mt. Vesuvius.
Offline John Barleycorn  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2014 3:02:56 AM(UTC)
John Barleycorn

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
"
Originally Posted by: RCRed Go to Quoted Post
It's fun to see the Whomp! and then the ants running from their own Mt. Vesuvius.

BigGrinBigGrin Just make sure you take out Pliny the Younger while you're at it! Wink"
Offline cabobill  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2014 3:15:31 AM(UTC)
cabobill

"
Originally Posted by: John Barleycorn Go to Quoted Post
BigGrinBigGrin Just make sure you take out Pliny the Younger while you're at it! Wink

lmao,boy are distillers a creative bunch,with a slight cruel streak lol.well no more throwing away my fore shots,will save them up for some pyro fun this summer.
do birds get a buz from my spent corn ??i know they like it ,have had as many as 25 cardinals in my yard and a bunch of sparrows,2 blue jays and 1 red headed woodpecker"
Offline RCRed  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 14, 2014 3:42:45 AM(UTC)
RCRed

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I know the mice and field rats (and god knows what else) love the spent SF grains.... I dug a pit for them, but whenever I go to dump new, there ain' nothing left but a few hulls from the last one..

Originally Posted by: John Barleycorn Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage Just make sure you take out Pliny the Younger while you're at it! UserPostedImage
I guess my hillbillae streak shows, jes a bit now doesn't it, JB? :) (The sounds of a banjo playing the theme from Deliverance in the background...)