logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2004 1:32:32 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

hi, i been using turbo 8 for a while and did not know if anyone havd ever used more then 25liter of H2O? But still make 16%-18% wash! Second ? I use a filter tower, it works but is work, how does the water pitcher work? thanks
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2004 9:19:58 PM(UTC)

hey KornKob,

I've used just less than half a packet of turbo 8 in a 25L fermentation. Was being cheep... Worked fine, might have taken a little longer, maybe by a day? Didn't taste sweet at all so it must have used all the suggerUserPostedImage,

With a further teaspoon of the yeast I made some really good brandy. It started off as Damson, Blackbury and Grape wine but tasted sour as the Damsons were not ripe enough. Still in it's 5 gallon fermenter and thus with a lot of wine yeast in, I added 4 more lbs of sugger. Nothing happened, so I put in 1 teaspoon of turbo 8 and it contentedly gurgled away for a week or so. Execelent result. Again this didn't taste at all sweet be for I distilled it.

-phil
#3 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2005 9:20:48 PM(UTC)

THE PITCHER IS NOT WORTH THE EXPENSE AS IT TAKES NUMEROUS PASSES TO GET RIGHT IF YOU HAVE A TOWER DONT GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT LIKE LOOKING AT AN AMAZING STILL AFTER BUYING A VALVED REFLUX