logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Chickenhawk  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 12:43:26 PM(UTC)
Chickenhawk

Groups: Registered

Can anyone share a sample cover letter to use to send the proposed regulation changes to federal legislators?
Offline Alli  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 1:35:12 PM(UTC)
Alli

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
"
Originally Posted by: Chickenhawk Go to Quoted Post
Can anyone share a sample cover letter to use to send the proposed regulation changes to federal legislators?

Chickenhawk,
Below is a sample letter composed by one of our members - it is simple and to the point. If you would like something more informative, I'll be happy to send you a more in-depth draft. Alli

Dear Senator,
I am one of the many people interested in home-brewing beer for personal use. I have recently found several web-sites dedicated to home-distilling as a hobby for personal and private use. While I am not currently distilling me and others would like to see the enclosed changes made to "26 US Chapter 51. These changes would simply put home hobby distilling for personal use on par with brewing beer and making wine which was legalized by Pres. Carter during his administration.
Would you please take a minute and review these proposed changes? It would be greatly appreciated to hear from you regarding your thoughts on the subject and what you think our best course of action would be at this point.
Due to the sensitive nature of this subject I would ask that my name be kept private.
Thank you.
Sincerely,"
Offline Chickenhawk  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2013 9:51:05 PM(UTC)
Chickenhawk

Thanks. I can work with that.