logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

7 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Hokey  
#61 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 12:27:02 PM(UTC)
Hokey

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
A man comes home from work and finds his wife admiring her breasts in the mirror. He asks, "What are you doing?" She replies, "I went to the doctor today, and he told me I have the breasts of a 25 year old." The husband retorts, "Well, what did he say about your 50 year old ass?" She replies, "Frankly dear, your name never came up."
Offline Alli  
#62 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 12:58:04 PM(UTC)
Alli

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
"A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked, 'What is this Father?'
The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, 'Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is.'

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially.

They continued to watch until it reached the last number, and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.
Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son.....

'Go get your Mother'

=

=

=

------ End of Forwarded Message"
Offline googe  
#63 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 7:45:12 PM(UTC)
googe

Where do woman have the curliest hair?.......fiji.
Offline RCRed  
#64 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 5:04:43 AM(UTC)
RCRed

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores.

"Not yet," said the little boy.

His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.

Well, he's a little pissed, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken.

He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow.

He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.

"Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon
for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk."

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, "Are you going to tell him, or should I?"
Offline RCRed  
#65 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2013 5:28:26 AM(UTC)
RCRed

And worse....

Quote:

A large woman wearing a sleeveless sun dress walked into a bar in Texas. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge hairy armpit as

she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar, and asked, "What man here will buy a lady a drink?"

The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her. But down at the end of the bar, an owly-eyed drunk slammed his hand down on the

counter and bellowed, "Give the ballerina a drink!"

The bartender poured the drink, and the woman chugged it down.She turned to the patrons and again pointed around to all of them, revealing the same hairy armpit, and asked,

"What man here will buy a lady a drink?"

Once again the same little drunk slapped his money down on the bar and said,

"Give the ballerina another drink!"

The bartender approached the little drunk and said, "I say, old chap, it's your business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but

why do you keep calling her 'the ballerina?"

The drunk replied, "Any woman who can lift her leg that high has got to be a ballerina!"
That's a Marshalla joke there...
Offline dieselduo  
#66 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:23:41 AM(UTC)
dieselduo

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]915[/ATTACH] thought you might like this
dieselduo attached the following image(s):
remington.jpg (135kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Offline Alli  
#67 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:10:45 AM(UTC)
Alli

Subject: FUNNY!!!!
A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mp...
h, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival. Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."
The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife
ran off with a State trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.
Offline scotty  
#68 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:21:39 AM(UTC)
scotty

Groups: Registered, Moderator

Originally Posted by: dieselduo Go to Quoted Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]915[/ATTACH] thought you might like this

I reposted this more than once. it is a simple fact to remember
Offline RCRed  
#69 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 1:07:21 AM(UTC)
RCRed

Watch out for this one!

Please tell your male friends, etc. shopping at Home Depot about this scam!

A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the truck. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex window cleaner, with their skimpy T-shirts.

It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds. You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet...!!

I had my wallet stolen March 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 28th. Also, April 2nd & 4th, twice on the 8th, 9th, and three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend. So tell your friends to be careful.

P.S. Walmart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each. I found cheaper ones for $1.99 at Big Lots and bought them out. Also, you never will get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost 11 pounds just running back and forth to
Home Depot.....
Offline Hokey  
#70 Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:18:12 AM(UTC)
Hokey

Man
United States

I just realized I am running low of vodka... and wallets. I was also thinking.
It's hard to explain puns to a kleptomaniac. They always take things literally.
Offline Alli  
#71 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2013 1:39:48 AM(UTC)
Alli

You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles.'

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He had no choice but to go under the knife. When he left the hospital, he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a different person. He could make a new beginning and live a new life.

He saw a men's clothing store and thought, 'That's what I need... A new suit.'

He entered the shop and told the salesman, 'I'd like a new suit.'

The elderly tailor eye d him briefly and said, 'Let's see... size 44 long.'

Joe laughed, 'That's right, how did you know?'

'Been in the business 60 years!' the tailor said.

Joe tried on the suit it fit perfectly.
As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, 'How about a new shirt?'

Joe thought for a moment and then said, 'Sure.'

The salesman eyed Joe and said, 'Let's see, 34 sleeves and 16-1/2 neck.'

Joe was surprised, 'That's right, how did you know?'

'Been in the business 60 years.'

Joe tried on the shirt and it fit perfectly.

Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, 'How about some new underwear?'

Joe thought for a moment and said, 'Sure..'

The salesman said, 'Let's see... size 36.

Joe laughed, 'Ah ha! I got you! I've worn a size 34 since I was 18 years old..'

The salesman shook his head, 'You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache.'

Error! Filename not specified.

New suit - $400
New shirt - $36
New underwear - $6
Second Opinion - PRICELESS

Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.
Offline RCRed  
#72 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2013 4:29:18 AM(UTC)
RCRed

Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Biscuit, the Wonder Dog and was in the checkout line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's *** and a car hit us both.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Costco won't let me shop there any more.

Better watch what you ask retired people. They have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say.
Offline RCRed  
#73 Posted : Sunday, September 29, 2013 4:45:14 AM(UTC)
RCRed

A friend of mine - road name TheRebel - sent me this. Knowing Ken it could be true.

Quote:

I never dreamed that slowly cruising on my motorcycle through a residential neighborhood could be so incredibly dangerous! Little did I suspect; I was on Buffalo Valley Rd. - a very nice neighborhood with perfect lawns and slow traffic. As I met an oncoming car, a brown furry missile shot out from under it and tumbled to a stop immediately in front of me.

It was a squirrel and must have been trying to run across the road when it encountered the car. I really was not going very fast, but there was no time to brake or avoid it -- it was that close! I hate to run over animals, and I really hate it on a motorcycle; but a squirrel should pose no danger to me.

I barely had time to brace for the impact. Animal lovers never fear. Squirrels, I discovered, can take care of themselves!

Inches before impact, the squirrel flipped to his feet. He was standing on his hind legs and facing my oncoming Harley-Davidson Street Glide with steadfast resolve in his beady little eyes. His mouth opened; and at the last possible second, he screamed and leapt! I am pretty sure the scream was squirrel for, "Bonsai!" or maybe, "Die you gravy-sucking, heathen scum!" The leap was nothing short of spectacular. He shot straight up, flew over my windshield, and impacted me squarely in the chest. Instantly, he set upon me. If I did not know better, I would have sworn he brought 20 of his little buddies along for the attack. Snarling, hissing, and tearing at my clothes, he was a frenzy of activity. As I was dressed only in a light T-shirt, summer riding gloves, and jeans, this was a bit of a cause for concern. This furry little tornado was doing some damage!

Picture a man on a huge pearl white and chrome Harley, dressed in jeans, a T-shirt, and leather gloves, puttering at maybe 25 mph down a quiet residential street, and in the fight of his life with a squirrel.

And losing...

I grabbed for him with my left hand. After a few misses, I finally managed to snag his tail. With all my strength, I flung the evil rodent off to the left of the bike, almost running into the right curb as I recoiled from the throw. That should have done it. The matter should have ended right there.

It really should have. The squirrel could have sailed into one of the pristinely kept yards and gone on about his business, and I could have headed home. No one would have been the wiser. But this was no ordinary squirrel. This was not even an ordinary angry squirrel. This was an EVIL MUTANT ATTACK SQUIRREL OF DEATH!

Somehow he caught my gloved finger with one of his little hands; and, with the force of the throw, swung around and with a resounding thump and an amazing impact, he landed squarely on my BACK and resumed his rather antisocial and extremely distracting activities. He also managed to take my left glove with him! The situation was not improved. Not improved at all. His attacks were continuing, and now I could not reach him. I was startled, to say the least. The combination of the force of the throw, only having one hand (the throttle hand) on the handlebars, and my jerking back unfortunately put a healthy twist through my right hand and into the throttle. A healthy twist on the throttle of a Harley can only have one result.

Torque.

This is what a Harley-Davidson is made for; and she is very, very good at it. The engine roared, and the front wheel left the pavement. The squirrel screamed in anger. The Harley screamed in ecstasy. I screamed in - well, I just plain screamed.

Now picture a man on a huge pearl white and chrome Harley, dressed in jeans, a slightly squirrel-torn t-shirt, wearing only one leather glove, and roaring at maybe 50 mph and rapidly accelerating down a quiet residential street on one wheel, with a demonic squirrel of death on his back.

The man and the squirrel are both screaming bloody murder.

With the sudden acceleration, I was forced to put my other hand back on the handlebars and try to get control of the bike.

This was leaving the mutant squirrel to his own devices; but I really did not want to crash into somebody's tree, house, or parked car. Also, I had not yet figured out how to release the throttle. My brain was just simply overloaded. I did manage to mash the back brake, but it had little effect against the massive power of the big Harley engine.

About this time, the squirrel decided that I was not paying sufficient attention to this very serious battle (maybe he was an evil mutant NAZI attack squirrel of death); and he came around my neck and got INSIDE my full-face helmet with me. As the faceplate closed part way, he began hissing in my face. I am quite sure my screaming changed intensity. It had little effect on the squirrel, however. The RPMs on the Harley was maxed out (since I was not bothering with shifting at the moment); so her front end started to drop.

Now, picture a man on a huge pearl white and chrome Harley, dressed in jeans, a very raggedly torn T-shirt, wearing only one leather glove, roaring at probably 80 mph, still on one wheel, with a large puffy squirrel's tail sticking out of the mostly closed full-face helmet. By now, the screams are probably getting a little hoarse.

Finally, I got the upper hand. I managed to grab his tail again, pulled him out of my helmet, and slung him to the left as hard as I could. This time it worked - sort of.

Spectacularly sort of ...so to speak.

Picture a new scene. You are a Putnam County Deputy. You and your reserve officer have pulled off on a quiet residential street and parked with your windows down to do some paperwork. Suddenly, a man on a huge pearl white and chrome Harley, dressed in jeans, a torn T-shirt flapping in the breeze, and wearing only one leather glove, moving at probably 80 mph on one wheel, and screaming bloody murder roars by, and with all his strength throws a live squirrel grenade directly into your patrol car.

I heard screams.

They weren't mine.

I managed to get the big motorcycle under control and dropped the front wheel to the ground. I then used maximum braking and skidded to a stop in a cloud of tire smoke at the stop sign of a busy Highway 56. I would have returned to 'fess up (and to get my glove back). I really would have. Really. Except for two things.

First, the deputies did not seem interested or the slightest bit concerned about me at the moment. When I looked back, the doors on both sides of the patrol car were flung wide open. The reserve deputy from the passenger side was on his back, doing a crab walk into somebody's front yard, quickly moving away from the car. The deputy who had been in the driver's seat was standing in the street, aiming a shotgun at his own patrol car.

So, the deputies were not interested in me. They often insist to "let the professionals handle it" anyway.

That was one thing. The other?

Well, I could clearly see shredded and flying pieces of foam and upholstery from the back seat. But I could also swear I saw the squirrel in the back window, shaking his little fist at me. That is one dangerous squirrel. And now he has a patrol car. A somewhat shredded patrol car, but it was all his.

I took a deep breath, turned on my turn-signal, made a gentle right off of Buffalo Valley Rd., onto Hwy 56 and sedately left the neighborhood. I decided it was best to just buy myself a new pair of gloves. And a whole lot of Band-Aids.
Offline Hokey  
#74 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 1:24:28 AM(UTC)
Hokey

Man
United States

When someone asks me "What shall we drink too" I always say "Let's drink too Excess!!"
Offline Short Shot  
#75 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2013 3:35:09 AM(UTC)
Short Shot

"Morris Schwartz is dying and is on his deathbed. He is with his nurse, his wife, his daughter and 2 sons, and knows the end is near. So he says to them:

""Bernie, I want you to take the Beverly Hills houses.""

""Sybil, take the apartments over in Los Angeles Plaza.""

""Hymie, I want you to take the offices over in City Center.""

""Sarah, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings downtown"".

The nurse is just blown away by all this, and as Morris slips away, she says to the wife, ""Mrs. Schwartz, your husband must have been such a hard working man to have accumulated so much property.""

Sarah replies, ""Property, shmoperty...the schmuck had a newspaper route."""
Offline Hokey  
#76 Posted : Saturday, October 05, 2013 2:00:43 PM(UTC)
Hokey

Man
United States

#1. One Mayan say's to the other "Hey you want a drink?" The other say's "Well I am working on this calandar but I guess if I don't finish it, it won't be the end of the world."

#2. How do you start a parade in the ghetto? Roll a 40 oz. down the street.

#3. I am not an alcoholic. Alcoholics need a drink. I already have one.
Offline Hokey  
#77 Posted : Tuesday, October 08, 2013 4:56:53 PM(UTC)
Hokey

Man
United States

Funny line from Geoff on Craig Ferguson Late show. "Why can't you trust an atom?
Because they make up everything!
Offline Alli  
#78 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 12:15:43 AM(UTC)
Alli

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten Black and Blue.

Doctor: "What happened?"

Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do.
Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start swishing it in your mouth but don't swallow. Just keep swishing and swishing until he goes to bed and is asleep."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea. Every time my husband came home drunk, I swished with sweet tea. I swished and swished, and he didn't touch me!"

Doctor: "You see how much keeping your mouth shut helps?"
Offline Gravelier  
#79 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:15:07 PM(UTC)
Gravelier

A quite elderly man was stopped by a police officer about 2 AM and asked where he was going at such a late hour.

He replied that he was going to a lecture on the abuse of alcohol, smoking and staying up late.

The police officer asked "And just who would be giving this lecture at this hour of the night."

The man replied, "That would be my wife."
Offline Alli  
#80 Posted : Friday, October 25, 2013 5:17:01 AM(UTC)
Alli

A Husband takes his wife
to play her first game of golf. Of course, the wife promptly
hacked her first shot right through the window of the biggest
house adjacent to the course.
The husband cringed,
'I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go up there,
find the owner, apologize and see how much your lousy drive is
going to cost us.'
So the couple walked up
to the house and knocked on the door. A warm voice said, 'Come
on in.'
When they opened the
door they saw the damage that was done: glass was all over the
place, and a broken antique bottle was lying on its side near
the pieces of window glass.
A man reclining on the
couch asked, 'Are you the people that broke my
window?
'Uh...yeah!, sir. We're
sure sorry about that,' the husband replied.
'Oh, no apology is
necessary. Actually I want to thank you.. You see, I'm a
genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand
years.
Now that you've released
me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes. I'll give you each one
wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for my
self.'
Wow, that's great!'
the husband said. He pondered a moment and blurted out, 'I'd
like a million dollars a year for the rest of my
life.'
'No problem,' said the
genie 'You've got it, it's the least I can do. And I'll
guarantee you a long, healthy life!'
'And now you, young
lady, what do you want?' the genie asked.
'I'd like to own a
gorgeous home in every country in the world complete with
servants,' she said.
'Consider it done,' the
genie said. 'And your homes will always be safe from fire,
burglary and natural disasters!'
'And now,' the couple
asked in unison, 'what's your wish, genie?'
'Well, since I've been
trapped in that bottle, and haven't been with a woman in more
than a thousand years, my wish is to have sex with your
wife.'