logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

7 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RCRed  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2013 2:40:22 AM(UTC)
RCRed

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
A bit risque, but.....

Quote:

The Sunday School teacher was speaking to her class one Sunday morning and she asked the question, "When you die and go to Heaven ... which part of your body goes first?"

Suzie raised her hand and said, "I think it's your hands."

"Why do you think it's your hands, Suzie?"

Suzie replied, "...Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God just takes your hands first!"

"What a wonderful answer!" the teacher said. Now, Tommy raised his hand and said, "Teacher, I think it's your legs."

The teacher looked at him with the strangest look on her face. "Now, Tommy, why do you think it would be your legs?"

Tommy said, "Well, I walked into Mommy and Daddy's bedroom the other night, Mommy had her legs straight up in the air and she was going, 'O God, I'm coming!', if Dad hadn't had her pinned down, we'd a lost her for sure."
Offline RCRed  
#22 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2013 1:25:17 AM(UTC)
RCRed

Ok, back down on the heat about 10 clicks... This one's from one my many friends in music....
Quote:

As a Bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in
the Kentucky back country. As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost and, being a typical man, I didn't stop for directions.

I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch. I felt badly and apologized to
the men for being late. I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn't know what else to do, so I started to play. The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around.

I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I played like I've never played before for this homeless man. And as I played 'Amazing Grace,' the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished I packed up my Bagpipes and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full. As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, "I never seen nothin' like that before and I've been putting in septic tanks for twenty years."

Apparently I'm still lost....
Offline RCRed  
#23 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2013 1:41:19 AM(UTC)
RCRed

And Part Duex for today...

Quote:

You are in the middle of some kind of project around the house- mowing the lawn, putting in a new fence, painting the living room, or whatever. You are hot and sweaty, covered in dirt or paint. You have your old
work clothes on. You know the outfit - shorts with the hole in the crotch, old T-shirt with a stain from who knows what, and an old pair of tennis shoes.

Right in the middle of this great home improvement project you realize you need to run to Home Depot to get something to help complete the job. Depending on your age you might do the following:

In your 20's:

Stop what you are doing. Shave, take a shower, blow dry your hair, brush your teeth, floss, and put on clean clothes. Check yourself in the mirror and flex. Add a dab of your favorite cologne because you never
know, you just might meet some hot chick while standing in the checkout lane. And you went to school with the pretty girl running the register.

In your 30's:

Stop what you are doing, put on clean shorts and shirt. Change shoes. You married the hot chick so no need for much else. Wash your hands and comb your hair. Check yourself in the mirror. Still got it. Add a shot of your favorite cologne to cover the smell. The cute girl running the register is the kid sister to someone you went to school with.

In your 40's:

Stop what you are doing. Put on a sweatshirt that is long enough to cover the hole in the crotch of your shorts. Put on different shoes and a hat. Wash your hands. Your bottle of Brute Cologne is almost empty so you don't want to waste any of it on a trip to Home Depot. Check yourself in the mirror and do more sucking in than flexing. The spicy young thing running the register is your daughter's age and you feel weird thinking she is spicy.

In your 50's:

Stop what you are doing. Put a hat on; wipe the dirt off your hands onto your shirt. Change shoes because you don't want to get dog doo-doo in your new sports car. Check yourself in the mirror and you swear not to wear that shirt anymore because it makes you look fat. The Cutie running the register smiles when she sees you coming and you think you still have it. Then you remember the hat you have on is from Buddy's Bait and it says, 'I Got Worms .'

In your 60's:

Stop what you are doing. No need for a hat anymore. Hose the dog doo-doo off your shoes. The mirror was shattered when you were in your 50's. The girl running the register may be cute, but you don't have your glasses on so you are not sure.

In your 70's:

Stop what you are doing. Wait to go to Home Depot until the drug store has your prescriptions ready, too. Don't even notice the dog doo-doo on your shoes. The young thing at the register smiles at you because you remind her of her grandfather.

In your 80's:

Stop what you are doing. Start again. Then stop again. Now you remember you needed to go to Home Depot. Go to Wal-Mart instead and wander around trying to think what it is you are looking for. Fart out loud and you think someone called out your name. You went to school with the old lady who greeted you at the front door.

In your 90's & beyond:

What's a home deep hoe? Something for my garden? Where am I? Who am I? Why am I reading this? Did I send it? Did you?
Offline Short Shot  
#24 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2013 11:53:23 AM(UTC)
Short Shot

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
"My apologies to those that have heard this one before,

Two nuns are riding bicycles down a cobblestone road;

1st Nun: I've never come this way before.
2nd Nun: It must be the cobblestones."
Offline RCRed  
#25 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2013 2:27:55 AM(UTC)
RCRed

Oldie, but tastae BigGrin

Quote:

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores.

"Not yet," said the little boy.

His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.

Well, he's a little pissed, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken.

He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow.

He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.

He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.

"Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk."

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, "Are you going to tell him, or should I?"

Offline RCRed  
#26 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2013 1:29:20 PM(UTC)
RCRed

Gosh.. Grumpier than a buncha old bluegrassers asked to play comtemporary 'grass..

Quote:

The madam opened the brothel door and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his late forties or early fifties.

"May I help you sir?" she asked.
"I want to see Valerie," the man replied.

"Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else"" asked the madam.
"No, I must see Valerie," he replied.

Just then, Valerie appeared and announced to the man she charged $5000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand dollars in cash and gave it to Valerie, and they proceeded up the stairs. After an hour, the man calmly left.

The next night, the man appeared again, once more requesting to see Valerie. Valerie explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row, as she was too expensive. But there were no discounts. The price was still $5000. Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, he left.

The following night the man showed up the place again.
Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Valerie and they went upstairs. After their session, Valerie said to the man, "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. May I ask where you're from?"

The man replied, "Toronto"
"Really," she said. "I have family in Toronto"

"I know," the man said. "Your sister died, and I am her attorney.
She asked me to see that you received your $15,000 share of her inheritance."

The moral of the story is that three things in life are certain.

1. Death
2. Taxes
and
3. Being screwed by a lawyer
Offline Alli  
#27 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2013 2:52:26 AM(UTC)
Alli

"A nun walks into Mother Superior's office and plunks down into a chair.
She lets out a sigh heavy with frustration.
'What troubles you, Sister?' asked the Mother Superior.
'I thought this was the day you spent with your family.'
'It was,' sighed the Sister. 'And I went to play golf with my brother.
You know I was quite a talented golfer before I devoted my life to Christ.'
'I seem to recall that,' the Mother Superior agreed.
'So I take it your day of recreation was not relaxing?'
'Far from it,' snorted the Sister. 'In fact, I even took the Lord's
name in vain today!'
'Goodness, Sister!' gasped the Mother Superior, astonished.
'You must tell me all about it!'
'Well, we were on the fifth tee , and this hole is a monster,
Mother Superior - 540 yard Par 5, with a nasty dog leg left and a hidden
green -
I hit the drive of my life. I creamed it. The sweetest swing I ever made.
And it's flying straight and true, right along the line I wanted , and
it hits a bird in mid-flight!'
'Oh my!' commiserated the Mother. 'How unfortunate!
But surely that didn't make you blaspheme, Sister!'
'No, that wasn't it,' admitted Sister. 'While I was still trying to
fathom what had happened, this squirrel runs out of the woods,
grabs my ball and runs off down the fairway!'
'Oh, that would have made me blaspheme!' sympathized the Mother.
'But I didn't, Mother!' sobbed the Sister. 'And I was so proud of myself!
And while I was pondering whether this was a sign from God,
this hawk swoops out of the sky and grabs the squirrel and flies off
with my ball still clutched in his paws!'
'So that's when you cursed,' said the Mother with a knowing smile.
'Nope, that wasn't it either,' cried the Sister, anguished, 'because as
the hawk started to fly out of sight, the squirrel started struggling,
and the hawk dropped him right there on the green ... and the ball
popped out of his paws and rolled to about 18 inches from the cup!'
Mother Superior sat back in her chair, folded her arms across her chest,
fixed the Sister with a baleful stare and said - -
'You missed the f**kin' putt, didn't you?'"
Offline Alli  
#28 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 3:41:21 AM(UTC)
Alli

"A very old man lay dying
in his bed. In death's doorway, he suddenly
smelled
the aroma of his favorite chocolate chip cookie wafting
up the
stairs.

He gathered his remaining
strength and lifted himself from the bed.
Leaning
against the wall, he slowly made his way out of the
bedroom,
and with even greater effort forced himself
down the stairs, gripping
the railing with both
hands.

With labored breath, he leaned against the
door frame, gazing into the
kitchen. Were it not for
death's agony, he would have thought himself already in
heaven.
There, spread out upon newspapers on the
kitchen table, were literally
hundreds of his
favorite chocolate chip cookies.
Was it heaven? Or was it one final act
of heroic love from his devoted wife, seeing to it that
he left this world as a happy man?
Mustering one great final effort, he
threw himself toward the table. The aged and withered
hand, shaking, made its way to a cookie at the edge of
the table, when he was suddenly smacked with a spatula
by his wife.
'Stay out of those,' she said, ' they're
for the funeral.'"
Offline RCRed  
#29 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 5:14:32 AM(UTC)
RCRed

From my 87 year youg Paa..

Originally Posted by: Ol' Go to Quoted Post
OBuffoon and Michelle are at a baseball game sitting in the first row with the Secret Service people directly behind them. One of the Secret Service guys leans forward and says something to the president.
OBuffoon stares at the guy, looks at Michelle, looks back at the agent, and shakes his head violently and says, "NO".

The agent then says, "Mr. President, it was a unanimous request, from the owner of the team down to the bat boy. And... the fans would love it!"

So, OBuffoon shrugs his shoulders and says, "Well, if that's what the people want..." He then stands up, grabs the First Lady by her collar and the seat of her pants, and tosses her right over the wall into the field!

Michelle slowly gets back to her feet, kicking, swearing, and screaming and the crowd goes wild, cheering, applauding, and high-fiving.

OBuffoon bows and smiles to the crowd, and leans over to the agent and says, "You were right, I would have never believed that!"

Then noticing the agent has gone totally pale, OBuffoon asks, "What's wrong?"

The agent replies, "Sir, I said they want you to throw out the first PITCH!"

I guess there's just no question where my Dad (and I) stand...
Offline Alli  
#30 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:05:21 PM(UTC)
Alli

"A teacher was doing a study testing the senses (taste) of
first graders using a bowl of lifesavers.

The children began to identify the flavors by their color:

Red....................Cherry
Yellow................Lemon
Green.................Lime
Orange................Orange

Finally the teacher gave them all HONEY lifesavers. After eating

them, none of the children could identify the taste.

'Well,' she said, 'I will give you all a clue. It's what your mother

may sometimes call your father.'

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her lifesaver out and yelled, 'Oh my God!! They're ass-holes!"
Offline RCRed  
#31 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 3:04:08 PM(UTC)
RCRed

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side.

With a 5-kg potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can.

Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.

Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-kg potato sacks.

Then try 25-kg potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 50-kg potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (I'm at this level.)

After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each sack.
Offline Alli  
#32 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 3:40:19 AM(UTC)
Alli

"Subject: ventriloquist

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in West Virginia.
With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting:
'I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!!'
The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells, 'You stay out of this mister!!! I'm talking to that little sh*t on your knee!"
Offline Alli  
#33 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 3:03:33 PM(UTC)
Alli

"This is an entertaining little song by the Kingston Trio and the Brothers Four - It may be way back before some of you were born but it is still a catchy knee slappin song. Turn it up as loud as the little lady will allow. The name of the song is ""Whiskey in the Jar"" You will have to copy/paste it on your browser. Enjoy. Alli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3P11W8GwLA."
Offline RCRed  
#34 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 10:52:48 PM(UTC)
RCRed

Cool.. A new tune to learn how to pick.... Paddle faster...I hear banjo....UserPostedImage

Btw.. I think you can embed that using the insert video box...

[video=youtube;P3P11W8GwLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3P11W8GwLA[/video]
Offline RCRed  
#35 Posted : Monday, August 05, 2013 1:46:29 AM(UTC)
RCRed

An old man gets on a crowded bus and no one gives him a seat. As the bus shakes and rattles, the old man's cane slips on the floor and he falls.

As he gets up, a seven-year-old kid, sitting nearby, turns to him and says, "If you put a little rubber thingy on the end of your stick, it wouldn't slip."

The old man snaps back, "Well, if your daddy did the same thing seven years ago, I would have a seat today."
Offline Alli  
#36 Posted : Sunday, August 18, 2013 10:12:59 AM(UTC)
Alli

"Back on January 9th, a group of Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Murray Baker Bridge. So they stopped.
George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,
""Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?""
She says tearfully, ""I'm going to commit suicide!!""

While he didn't want to appear ""sensitive,"" George also didn't want to miss this ""be-a-legend"" opportunity either so he asked ...

""Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe, why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?""
So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that
... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.
After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and
even the State Trooper, and then says,
""Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why the hell are you committing suicide?""
""My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl.""
It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed."
Offline RCRed  
#37 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2013 8:23:40 AM(UTC)
RCRed

HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A WOMAN

Take off clothing and place it in sectioned
laundry hamper according to lights and darks.

Walk into bathroom wearing long dressing gown.
If you see your husband along the way, cover up
any exposed areas.

Look at your womanly physique in the mirror. Make
mental note...Must do more sit-ups.

Get in the shower. Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg
cloth, long loofah, wide loofah, and pumice stone.

Wash your hair with Cucumber Sage shampoo with 43
added vitamins.

Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.
Condition your hair with Grapefruit Mint conditioner,
enhanced with natural avocado oil. Leave on hair for
fifteen minutes. Wash your face with crushed apricot
facial scrub for ten minutes, until red.

Wash entire rest of body with Ginger Nut and Jaffa
Cake body wash.

Rinse conditioner off hair. You must make sure
that it has all come off.

Shave armpits and legs. Consider shaving bikini
area, but decide to get it waxed instead.

Scream loudly when your husband flushes the toilet
and you lose the water pressure.

Turn off shower.
squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower. Spray
mold spots with Tilex. Get out of shower. Dry with
towel the size of a small country.
Wrap hair in super absorbent second towel. Check
entire body for the remotest sign of a zit.

Tweeze hairs.

Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and
towel on head. If you see your husband along the way,
cover any exposed areas, then sashay to bedroom to
spend an hour and a half getting dressed.
[HR][/HR]
HOW TO SHOWER LIKE A MAN

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed.
Leave them in a pile.
Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see your wife
along the way, shake wi*ner at her, making the
"woo-woo" sound.

Look at your manly physique in the mirror and suck
in your gut to see if you have pecs. (No)

Admire the size of your wiener in the mirror and scratch your ass.
Get in shower.

Don't bother to look for a washcloth...You don't use one.
Wash your face.
Wash your armpits.

Blow your nose in your hands, then let the water
just rinse it off.

Crack up at how loud your farts sound in the shower.
Majority of time is spent washing your privates
and surrounding area.

Shampoo your hair. Do not use conditioner. Make a
shampoo Mohawk.

Peek out of shower curtain to look at yourself in the mirror again.
Pee (in the shower).

Wash your butt last, leaving those coarse butt
hairs on the soap bar, and giggle that someone will
wash their face with the soap before you return in
a week for your next shower.

Rinse off and get out of the shower. Fail to
notice water on the floor because you left the
curtain hanging out of the tub the whole time.

Partially dry off.

Look at yourself in the mirror. Flex muscles.
Admire the wi*ner size again.
Leave shower curtain open and wet bath mat on the
floor. Leave bathroom fan and light on.

Return to the bedroom with towel around your
waist. If you pass your wife, pull off the towel,
shake wi*ner at her, and make the "woo-woo" sound
again.

Throw wet towel on the bed. Take 2 minutes to get
dressed.
Offline RCRed  
#38 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2013 8:31:54 AM(UTC)
RCRed

During my years working in IT support, I have become more and more interested in the many types of people who call IT help desks. Like a
biologist, I have found that having a classification system is critical in understanding the users that I help on a daily basis. Althou my specialty is operating systems of all kinds and al sorts of places, this is also applicable to any given process where humans advise others on gear, process and problem resolution.. BigGrin Sadly, the "Help Desk" is just as cursed with the engineers and architects as the public that has to use them...

It is with this in mind, and with my tongue in my cheek, that I have categorized users into the following species:

1. "The Expert": Userus expertia

"The Expert" user is the curse of most IT support establishments. Experts try out something they heard about from "the bloke in the pub,"
an unqualified expert on everything who offers advice to anyone who will listen. Experts usually make a complete mess of their systems when they
follow the bloke's advice. Then they compound the problem by trying to fix it themselves, often destroying their machines. As a last resort,
they call the help desk and demand that their machines be replaced or mended immediately, as they have urgent work that can't wait. There has
been an Expert at every place I have worked. I leave it to you to decide who your resident Expert is.

2. "The Fiddler": Userus manipulata

The motto of "The Fiddler" is: "I wonder what happens if...." I've placed these callers next because they are the most closely related to
the Expert. These callers don't realize that some files actually make their computers work. If they don't recognize a file as one of their
own, they delete it and are surprised when something then stops working. Unlike the Expert, they don't say anything about the problem; you only
discover it months later from a casual remark, such as, "Oh no, that hasn't worked for ages. I meant to call you." Fiddlers are usually very
pleasant people-who will drive you mad.

3. "The Mouse": Userus rodentia

"The Mouse" is more common than the previous two and fortunately less harmful. For this species of caller, the big gray box is a source of
blind terror. I can remember talking on the phone to a Mouse at a UK communications company. She had worked in a telephone exchange for years
and was suddenly given a PC to help her. She had not asked for it and didn't want it. The screen was making strange noises, and she was concerned.

"I don't want it to explode or anything," she wailed.

"No," I said patronizingly, "they don't explode. There's no explosive in them."

Then I heard a loud "BANG!" through the phone.

"What was that?" I asked.

"My screen has just exploded," she replied.

4. "The Train Spotter": Userus geekissimus

"The Train Spotter" is most often the offspring of an Expert and a Fiddler. These callers are usually harmless and don't have many computer
problems. What they do have is an IT magazine, which they have read from cover to cover. The Train Spotter will invariably corner an
unsuspecting help desk tech and proceed to bore the tech rigid by sharing their knowledge. The main difference between Train Spotters and
other callers is that Train Spotters do not usually phone the help desk; they visit in person.

I'm not quite sure what they want from the help desk, but they take up a lot of time asking various questions about new innovations, about which
I usually know nothing. I have found no explanation for the existence of this user other than that the Expert and Fiddler conceived the Train
Spotter on a trip to a computer trade fair.

5. "The Paranoid User": Userus newbigata

"Paranoid Users" are convinced that the computer has an intelligence of its own and is out to get them. The machine is constantly doing
something that causes a problem. The computer will maliciously alter their documents, obliterate all references to their passwords, and lose
work they have saved.

If a machine is ever going to break down, it will be while being used by a Paranoid. This species' one saving grace is determination. They never
give up, as much as you wish they would.

6. "The I'm-building-a-case User": Userus fabricatum

"The I'm-building-a-case User" is grinding an axe to get some new gadget brought in to his department or have an old one taken away. They report
hundreds of trivial problems, hoping upper management will buy them the latest all-singing and all-dancing machine. The real problem with this
species of caller is the fact that they are usually not trying to replace computer equipment. This user doesn't see the difference between
computers and any other piece of office equipment. I have often been required to pass opinions on all kinds of electrical equipment even
after pointing out my lack of knowledge on the subject. I do not evaluate coffee makers. I do not drink coffee, and I know nothing about
the black arts involved in its production.

7. "The Just-testing User": Userus gustulata

"The Just-testing User" is not even using a computer but wants to test your knowledge and, if possible, trip you up. The best technique for
dealing with this species is by answering questions with "I don't know." They cannot deal with this straight capitulation. Most Just-testing
users would love the chance to show your boss how useless you are or how little you know. They are thrilled when you give a wrong answer and
will crow about it incessantly.

8. "Pig Pen": Userus perfumia

Based on the Charles M. Schulz Peanuts character, "Pig Pen" has the messiest, most unhygienic work area in the company. Pig Pen's personal
hygiene is fine; it is only the workspace that is a hazard. It is a graveyard for old coffee cups, half-eaten green sandwiches, used
Kleenex, and moldy sock collections. Pig Pens are some of the nicest and most technically able people you know. They usually give the help desk
very little trouble except when their keyboard needs replacing, which is often.

Pig Pen is a mainstay of most companies, the backbone of whatever department he or she works for. If that were not the case, the company
would have let them go years ago.

9. "The I-don't-want-to-hear-that! User": Userus headinsandia

This is a rather curious species. They call, ask a question, and if they don't hear what they want, they take it personally. I always wonder why
they ask, if they don't want to know the answer. It does not seem to matter that what they want is not possible. All they want is to hear the
answer they're looking for.

10. "The End-of-my-tether User": Userus adlimitus

This is the angriest but, perversely, often the easiest to deal with. After spending weeks attempting to resolve their own queries, they
finally swallow their pride and call the help desk. Calls from this type of user usually end in one of three ways:

1. The problem's solution can be found simply by reading page 1 of his instruction manual, which, of course, the caller has not done.
2. The caller is informed that the operation she is trying to perform cannot be performed with the equipment or software that she has.
3. The caller has already found a solution but phoned the help desk to let you know how frustrated, mad, or unsatisfied he is.
Offline scotty  
#39 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2013 12:41:44 PM(UTC)
scotty

Groups: Registered, Moderator

like taking advice from the tv program "MOONSHINE"
Offline div4gold  
#40 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2013 2:23:59 PM(UTC)
div4gold

"
Originally Posted by: scotty Go to Quoted Post
like taking advice from the tv program ""MOONSHINE""

No kidding :)"