logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Let It Shine  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 1:23:15 PM(UTC)
Let It Shine

Groups: Registered

"PSII HC arrived today.
Gonna try and get a vinegar/water cleaning run and a sacrificial wine run in over the next couple of days.
Starting a birdwatcher's and UJSM tomorrow. I don't see a whole lotta sleep in my future over the next week or so, but this is gonna be good! Tongue"
Offline Maddawgs  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 10:31:08 PM(UTC)
Maddawgs

Originally Posted by: Let It Shine Go to Quoted Post
PSII HC arrived today.
Gonna try and get a vinegar/water cleaning run and a sacrificial wine run in over the next couple of days.
Starting a birdwatcher's and UJSM tomorrow. I don't see a whole lotta sleep in my future over the next week or so, but this is gonna be good! Tongue

Hey LIS congrats, your going to love it.
Maddawgs
Offline blaztaz  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 2:04:01 AM(UTC)
blaztaz

Have a blast! It seems like I have been spending since I have received mine. I think I may have finally purchased all the stuff I want and now I hope to go into full experiment mode. Just started my first Gerber baby food wash last night. I should have something for my first real run in a bit :)

Congrats!
Offline heeler  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 6:38:15 AM(UTC)
heeler

Groups: Registered, Moderator

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
"Just remember....wine and vinegar and things like those type liquids are gonna make your still act differently than a alcohol wash. Dont freak when all the temps are not the same as you've read they should be.
Make your cleaning run as hot as you can ---this is to boil and steam clean the inside so give er hell on the heat. They call this a sacrificial run for a reason, some foks save the alcohol that comes out and you may too but this is for cleaning really. It wont kill you to re-run if thats what you want or even drink what comes out but keep an open mind and it'll be better on your mind."