logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline cluey  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 12:48:02 PM(UTC)
cluey

Groups: Registered

Well madawgs maybe the deletion of my recent thread complaining about brewhaus is the reason u cant find complaints against them. You defended them by stating u could find no complaints about them, and as u responded to my thread that clearly was complaining about my treatment by them u know that there is at least one complaint against them and they got rid of it by deleting it..
Offline scotty  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 1:45:45 PM(UTC)
scotty

Groups: Registered, Moderator

Not they--- SCOTTY did it

Dont disrupt our enjoyment

You are warned-- i hope you read about warnings before you tried to start trouble.
Offline Maddawgs  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 10:07:02 PM(UTC)
Maddawgs

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: cluey Go to Quoted Post
Well madawgs maybe the deletion of my recent thread complaining about brewhaus is the reason u cant find complaints against them. You defended them by stating u could find no complaints about them, and as u responded to my thread that clearly was complaining about my treatment by them u know that there is at least one complaint against them and they got rid of it by deleting it..

Hi cluey,
When I mentioned complaints I was referring to the quality of the product not the long time to get it. I have found that even after the long wait times once people got their stills they were verry happy with them. Even I complained about the wait time, although my choice was to contact Brewhaus and not complain on the forum. They explained the situation and with the mods I wanted I knew it would take time. When I finally got mine I was very impressed with the quality, ease of setup, and ease of use. If you do some research on just about any quality in demand product you will find that there is a wait time. The lower quality products are easy to get because nobody buys them. Sorry you are upset and I hope it works out for you.
Maddawgs