logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mkjt88  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:43:51 AM(UTC)
Mkjt88

Groups: Registered

Just something I've noticed a time or two and just did again so figured I'd say something. I noticed at I think when I hit 100 posts? I became a Senior Member. Now someone like bigwheel has over 2k posts and has the same title. Maybe if it came across your mind and had some extra time maybe throw another title in there to show something I dunno lol.. Like I said just noticed it and suggesting.
Offline scotty  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:57:37 AM(UTC)
scotty

Groups: Registered, Moderator

you mean like chatterbox???
Offline admin  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:02:47 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
BW has been good as of late, but for a while he was leading threads astray and replying to anything and everything. That is how his post count got so high. If you go through his older posts you would find a lot to be of no information value. But again, he appears to want to stay here based on his more recent actions. :)
Offline Mkjt88  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:06:08 PM(UTC)
Mkjt88

Groups: Registered

I understand I'm not suggesting this on his behalf.. Just knew I could use his post count as an example of someone with a higher number. If someone has been here for years lets say.. Just suggesting maybe they should be recognized a bit differently then someone that doesn't spend as much time here. Even you scotty.. you have over 1k and if you weren't a mod then you should have a different title than myself. If you guys don't plan on doing it I understand.. like I said just suggesting and knit picking :)
Offline admin  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 1:04:40 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I have changed the post counts to get elevated by a bit. They were still at levels that we used when the forum started many years ago and we did not have a lot of activity. That left people with top status very quickly, and you are right, it did not help to distinguish those who have given much more time and value to this forum. That may drop some status' (sorry), but hopefully that will just be temporary, as they continue to contribute.