logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 6:09:21 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

"Anybody have a recipe to make it which is a grand prize winner without a lot of hassle? Thanks. Would prefer to use jugged up juices unless it just wont do or something like that. Thanks. Just pulled this link out of an old post. Went over there and its a cornucopia of great sounding liquer and cordial clone recipes..Kaluha..Dram Buie etc. Somebody who knows how to make stickys should maybe think of making a sticky out of it in the approprate forum where folks try to find recipes to stuff like that.

http://www.guntheranders...queurs/flavors.htm"
Offline dieselduo  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 6:56:38 AM(UTC)
dieselduo

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Great site. Had to save that link
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 8:25:11 AM(UTC)

I was real impressed with it. Just didnt see nothing resembling Cherry Pie..lol. If I dont get some responses soon may try Bayous recipe using Jolly Rancher candy. There is one chinese place where we used to get take out which tastes like they put orange slice candy in the orange chicken. Tastes real artificial..in fact we dont eat there any more for that reason. Hope the candy recipe dont taste like candy. Think I like Jelly Belly Beans better than Jolly Rancher. Aint had none in a while. Know it was Ronald Reagans favorite. Or maybe Jolly Ranch aint jelly beans. Who knows?
Offline Mkjt88  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 2:06:19 PM(UTC)
Mkjt88

Groups: Registered

You know I just about threw a couple starburst in a jar the other day but didn't lol.. Anyway I don't have a cherry pie recipe but if it were me trying to make one I'd do something like this. For 350 - 750 ml I'd fill half the jar or bottle with pitted cherries add spoonfuls of sugar over it till it runs through all the cracks of the fruit add a dash of cinnamon and if you got it a drop or two of almond extract. Fill the rest with Atleast 80-100 proof likker and let it sit for Atleast a week or two.. Shake it Atleast once good everyday for the first few days and if you want every 3 days after.. Also try to keep it in the dark for the first 3-5 days. If you do this or build off t let me know what it's like. I did this without the the cinnamon or extract with blue berries it's been about a week now and it's pretty good.. Gonna give it maybe a week more and see what changes.
#5 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2012 5:38:36 AM(UTC)

Sounds good. Will keep that strategy on the agenda. On reading through some of the candy based recipes notice Skittles has a bit of a following but is said to leave waxy deposits in the jar.