logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mkjt88  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 5:34:10 PM(UTC)
Mkjt88

Groups: Registered

"My condenser bucket sprung a leak the other day so had to rip the worm out to fix.. Now as bad as a leak is I'm kind of grateful for this one. My worm was kinked up and wound terribly with some low spots so it didn't drain perfectly so headed to home depot and got my a new roll of tubing. Made myself a new 10' worm and soldered on some side supports this time so it won't ever crush downward. The solder held but didn't seem to damn strong so I also wired it every time it passed the worm then threw some epoxy putty through the wire mess for extra support. I did solder some old tube to extend the worm to my pot and accidentally soldered it to the wrong side not paying attention.. But luckily I just flipped it and it still had perfect downhill flow. I ran about a teaspoon of water down it to test and sure enough it all came out with decent flow.. Then ran a good amount through and it flowed the same. I'm pretty happy with it this time so pray there will be no future problems.

Oh ya.. I also threw epoxy down to stop the water this time and stiffen it up then rubbed some silicon around the edges of that to keep the water in."
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:12:11 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Sounds good. Glad you got it fixed up.