logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:19:11 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Came a little early this year..as in today. Wowser..yall would be totally jealous of my new grand prize winning fermenter. Its 15 gallon of hard blue plastic with external handles. Has a pic of a knife and fork on the bottom..which I am led to believe means its edible or safe to use maybe..lol. A screw on lid and a fancy metal clasp which locks down the lid to hold it on tight. Then there was the pound of Bakers Yeast and the hand sawn Oak sticks from a januine Jack Daniels barrel from the hip generation time frame. Dont even get me started on the two jars of fine drinking hooch. Woops..I already got started. It seems to have some Cinnamon in em and slithers down the throat like spring water. Thanks Doc and Mrs. Doc.
Offline DrDanCan  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 2:54:44 PM(UTC)
DrDanCan

Groups: Registered

"Thanks for the kind words BigWheel! We enjoyed the visit and always appreciate your off the wall humor and not quite PC comments...:)

The blue fermeter will be just right for 12 gallon batches to fit in your fancy Brewhaus Premium rig.

Glad you liked the 3rd gen UJSM sour mash aged for three months on apple wood chips and a stick of cinnamon. The 160 white dog is a combination of UJSM, Sweetfeed, and rolled rye flakes from two stripping runs and a marathon spirit run through a pot still with thumper..

Be looking for a report on the 160 white dog one'ced you dilute her down from 5 fights to the pint to one.Cursing

Originally Posted by: bigwheel Go to Quoted Post
Came a little early this year..as in today. Wowser..yall would be totally jealous of my new grand prize winning fermenter. Its 15 gallon of hard blue plastic with external handles. Has a pic of a knife and fork on the bottom..which I am led to believe means its edible or safe to use maybe..lol. A screw on lid and a fancy metal clasp which locks down the lid to hold it on tight. Then there was the pound of Bakers Yeast and the hand sawn Oak sticks from a januine Jack Daniels barrel from the hip generation time frame. Dont even get me started on the two jars of fine drinking hooch. Woops..I already got started. It seems to have some Cinnamon in em and slithers down the throat like spring water. Thanks Doc and Mrs. Doc.
"
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2012 12:49:28 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Hey Doc will sure try to cut the White Dawg down to one fight per pint..lol. Fortunately we is from a peaceable tribe of Native Americkan Injuns. Strong hooch normally just makes us silly and more jovial. Will attempt to keep it away from the Apaches and Commanches. They take on a little firewater and start wanting to scalp the devil dawg pale faces:)