logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline fatboylo  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 3:13:36 PM(UTC)
fatboylo

Groups: Registered

CoolWinkOk, so I got the go a head to build a valve refluxed veichicle......told'er I won't be spending all the $ at once......is that OK?...... Yep she said......that's an OK right...........I got'er tho....b cause 1 won't work without the other.........LMAO who's drink'en the hooch around here anyway?????????? let u all know how it works out.........OhMyGod
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:57:17 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Hearty congrats on the tentative approval of the project. Slap the plastic before she sobers up or whutever..lol. I am having a wee dram of Oklahoma's finest. Not trying to make anybody jealous here..wink wink. Havent even worked my way over to the 160 white dawg yet. This one is the hundred proof version which bring a person down easy from a boisterous evening. I know..it the old hoss before the cart scenario. Now I see as the blind man was often heard saying. Hey..could a person be working their way up to the stronger hooch? Enquiring minds need to know this kinda stuff. Start slow and build big huh? I like the way you think..lol.
Offline DrDanCan  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 2:19:08 PM(UTC)
DrDanCan

Just so ya know... That wee dram might of been concocted in Oklahoma but the roots are Texas pure my friend..
Offline fatboylo  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:28:51 PM(UTC)
fatboylo

"
Originally Posted by: bigwheel Go to Quoted Post
Hearty congrats on the tentative approval of the project. Slap the plastic before she sobers up or whutever..lol. I am having a wee dram of Oklahoma's finest. Not trying to make anybody jealous here..wink wink. Havent even worked my way over to the 160 white dawg yet. This one is the hundred proof version which bring a person down easy from a boisterous evening. I know..it the old hoss before the cart scenario. Now I see as the blind man was often heard saying. Hey..could a person be working their way up to the stronger hooch? Enquiring minds need to know this kinda stuff. Start slow and build big huh? I like the way you think..lol.

ROFLMAO......I seeerwhere Big you like a master carpenter.......keep hitting the nail on the head!!!!!!!!!OhMyGod Man them Texas boys can't get over the Sooner shit huh..Love ya'all anyway...wink,wink, hahahahahahahahaah Working my way up???????? Dose that happen to anyone else????????Confused Lmao"
Offline fatboylo  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:30:39 PM(UTC)
fatboylo

Originally Posted by: DrDanCan Go to Quoted Post
Just so ya know... That wee dram might of been concocted in Oklahoma but the roots are Texas pure my friend..

Love Tejas too Doc........I bet we passed each other on the river once!!!!!!!Wink
Offline fatboylo  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:34:15 PM(UTC)
fatboylo

Yippie-Ki-A Yep wanted to make sure the shit wasn't gonna kill me...........roflmao Yeppers.....truck drivers deluxe!!!!!!! Although I have never driven a truck!!!!!!!!!!
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2012 12:34:56 AM(UTC)

Well no actually that was a compliment for Okiehoma. Doc is temporary hanging his hat over there on the wrong side of the River. Not sure when the pesky old Tejas statute of limitations reach the expiry date so he can come back home. lol.

Originally Posted by: fatboylo Go to Quoted Post
ROFLMAO......I seeerwhere Big you like a master carpenter.......keep hitting the nail on the head!!!!!!!!!OhMyGod Man them Texas boys can't get over the Sooner shit huh..Love ya'all anyway...wink,wink, hahahahahahahahaah Working my way up???????? Dose that happen to anyone else????????Confused Lmao
Offline fatboylo  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:44:33 PM(UTC)
fatboylo

"
Well no actually that was a compliment for Okiehoma. Doc is temporary hanging his hat over there on the wrong side of the River. Not sure when the pesky old Tejas statute of limitations reach the expiry date so he can come back home. lol.

hahhahah Doc is a implanted Texan???????? No way!!!!!!!!! lmao Man I miss Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!"
#9 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:48:34 AM(UTC)

I miss it too. Okiehoma always has the best beer joints and the wildest and prettiest 3-11 evening shift nursies. I dont like that crappy weak beer they have but their Jack Daniels taste about the same as what we get here in Americka..lol.

Originally Posted by: fatboylo Go to Quoted Post
hahhahah Doc is a implanted Texan???????? No way!!!!!!!!! lmao Man I miss Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!