logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Mercerks  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2012 3:46:22 PM(UTC)
Mercerks

Groups: Registered

I got a 2 gallon stainless cooker, put a 4" diameter funnel onto the lid with a 1/2" opening. From there it goes to 3/8" piping all the way through the coil. Is 3/8" too small? Is the funnel a good idea? I did it to try to capture more steam. Or is it better to just stick the tube straight through the lid? Thanks people. I don't yet know how to add pics or I would.
Offline more than I can drink  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:46:25 AM(UTC)
more than I can drink

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
"There is a couple of ways to add pictures.

Quote:
What files types can I use? How large can attachments be?

In the attachment window you will find a list of the allowed file types and their maximum sizes. Files that are larger than these sizes will be rejected. There may also be an overall quota limit to the number of attachments you can post to the board.

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

Quote:
How do I use albums?

As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.

Each album can have a title ('Joe's Holiday to Nepal'), a description ('A bunch of photos from my recent adventure') and can be of three different types: Public, Private or Profile.

Public albums can be viewed by anyone
Private albums can only be viewed by site staff (moderators, administrators) and your Friends and Contacts (info)
Profile albums are viewable only by you. However, you can use the images to customize your public profile (info)
How do I upload pictures?

Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Pictures'.

You'll have the option to give each picture a caption, and to set one image as the Album cover, which will be displayed on the public profile. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, or to edit a caption or change the album cover, click on 'Edit Pictures'.

All members who have access to your album images can comment on them, in a similar way to Visitor Messages (more info). You can delete any image comments from your albums, and report inappropriate messages to moderators.

When you have uploaded a picture, you can place it in your posts by using the BB code text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size.

If you still want to upload pictures or need additional help, let me know. I will upload pics on what to do to help.

I have been using windows paint to change file size and format for this web site. Other forums are a lot easier than this one.

Sorry I can't help with the still, I use the PSll HC, distilling with couldn't be easier."
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 1:38:47 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Do anybody ever post pics of large bare Breastaled ladies posing next to the hooch machine?
Offline mr. x  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:22:52 PM(UTC)
mr. x

"
Originally Posted by: bigwheel Go to Quoted Post
Do anybody ever post pics of large bare Breastaled ladies posing next to the hooch machine?

the mile high distilling calender does lol"
#5 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 12:20:45 AM(UTC)

Well I been needing a new calendar. Have to check that one out. Thanks.
Offline mr. x  
#6 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 6:35:36 AM(UTC)
mr. x

hit me up ill send mine just got a couple beer brewing reminders in it and one on the last day to buy a new calendar
Offline mr. x  
#7 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 6:40:04 AM(UTC)
mr. x

#8 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2012 9:15:01 AM(UTC)

Thanks for the kind offer. Must confess I spend a bunch of quality time with the Warden. If she catch me ogling hard copy images of neeked ladies I could be in a heap o twoble. I joke around a lot..lol. Thanks for the link. I am going to try to sober up enough to chase it down tomorrow. If it comes through cyber space I always tell her some sick jokester sent it to me just to poke my eye. Can you feel my pain any?
Offline mr. x  
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 01, 2012 11:44:15 AM(UTC)
mr. x

i feel ya on the poking the eye out but thats just cause i gotjumped yesterday and took a few boots in the face i cant see out my right eye
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 01, 2012 3:33:58 PM(UTC)

Deepest condolences on that bad old deal. Have seen it in action a few times over the years. Glad your still with us. Where was the pistolo? In the car maybe? Thats too far lol. The best shootin iron is one which is on the person. Old ex Marine drill instructor who specialized in whipping Cowboys in the beer joints demonstrated that tidbit clearly one dark night. The Cowboy was fully involved and fixing to go fetch his .30-30 out of the pickup when the Jyreen whupped out his .38 snubby from the coat pocket and plugged a booger of the trouble makers nose with the bizness end. Was just too dang far to the parking lot. Be ready next time. Hope your recovery continueth unabated. Wear sunglasses for a while.
Offline mr. x  
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2012 12:26:50 PM(UTC)
mr. x

no gun just drunk me on the train and black people that are mad im white and damn good looking
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2012 12:34:20 PM(UTC)

Yep..heard of that scenario. Like a real smart old country philosopher tole me over a brewski and shooters one dark night..Son they hate you a lot more than you could ever hate them. Found it be totally true. So glad you survived. Pack a pistolo.
Offline mr. x  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2012 12:40:26 PM(UTC)
mr. x

i walked off till a guy driving by stopped and calledan ambulence ambulence drivers ask were you assaulted i say fuck no i just fell on some assholes boot so dont call no fucking cops
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2012 12:50:42 PM(UTC)

Goodness..your Mama and Daddy must have tole you the mean old Po Po's gonna haul you off if you did not quit doing certain things. The nice Ossifer is your friend. You might need to be re-programmed or something. Dont make me come up there. Thanks. I could teach you how to love cops I think..lol. If you get lost in the mall head for the person/personette in the uniform. Do not trust Jerry from PA..lol. No..just kidding. There are perverted cops too of course..just not near as many as some professions. Sure smaller ratio than Holy Fathers huh?