logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:05:00 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

The new style columns that Brewhaus sells are made to attach to 15 gallon Sanke Kegs as well. The Pro Series II as well as the new high capacity columns both work on the Sanke Keg. Thanks Tommy Miller www.brew-usa.com
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2005 5:05:00 AM(UTC)

I can't deny the fact of who I am nor the fact that I did answer his question. I do carry Ricks products, but I live in New Orleans and have never met the gentleman. The fact remains that the Brewhaus columns will fit a Sanke Keg, thus achieving more capacity per his question. Thanks
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:08:58 AM(UTC)

Strange how both Tommy Miller and Rick posted at exactly the same time! I know for a fact that I am right.
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:47:00 AM(UTC)

Not that I have anything against Tommy, but please do try to get the facts before posting something such as this. For example, if you are so sure that Tommy and I are the same person, then compare the addresses ,different states, even!, and if that does not convince you, call both phone numbers and see how different the two people sound! Also, if you have ordered from both of us then you will see that you are charged by two completely different companies. As a really simple check, go and see who the two different domains are registered to. I have not checked on www.brew-usa.com personally, but I would assume that it is registered directly to Tommy.

If you are so sure that we are one in the same, please let me know just why you think this. Again, no offense Tommy- I just don't want to see there be any confusion or appearance of such. Due to the 'Anonymous' post, my guess is that this is someone just trying to create doubt about either of our integrity, possibly for personal gain ,maybe a competing site?,.