logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline old stump juicer  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 2:12:22 PM(UTC)
old stump juicer

Groups: Registered

"Guy's,I just received my new High Capicity Essential Extractor, and to say I'm pleased would be an understatement!
I have been a welder-fabricator for more than 30 years with a specialty in tig welding brass stainless and aluminum. I never expected to find the near perfect level of workmanship and just plain quality that is apparent in this product,it's a thing of beauty!
I kinda hate to use it because I might mess it up.
Just in case you think I'm not qualified to make these statements, my work can be seen at the Supreme Court building in Washington DC and also at the Jefferson Hotel also in DC, I built the new entrance. I'm also building the elevator entrances and j grills going in the statehouse in Topeka Kansas, with the help of some co-workers.
I have also been working on a new project in Houston TX at the 1910 Courthouse and will be out there the second week of Janurary."
Offline jblood05  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2009 2:24:13 AM(UTC)
jblood05

alot of information, u looking to get caught?
Offline just_me  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2009 3:30:25 AM(UTC)
just_me

you really should use a different email that doesn't have your real name. and never post where you are.

just me
life begins at 80. 1080 that is
Offline old stump juicer  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2009 11:03:51 PM(UTC)
old stump juicer

I'm not too worried about that because as far as we can find here it is legal as long as the output capacity doesn't exceed 5 gal and you don't sell the stuff. This was supposed to go thur thr Alabama legeslature a few years ago attached to a bill concerning making homemaid wine and beer.
Offline garyliza  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2009 11:19:43 PM(UTC)
garyliza

"
Originally Posted by: old stump juicer Go to Quoted Post
I'm not too worried about that because as far as we can find here it is legal as long as the output capacity doesn't exceed 5 gal and you don't sell the stuff. This was supposed to go thur thr Alabama legeslature a few years ago attached to a bill concerning making homemaid wine and beer.

Hummm,,, Well, when it came down to it, I'd figure the Federal Government wouldn't pay much attention to Alabama law... BUT, I ain't a lawyer, so I don't have a clue on that one. :-)"
Offline old stump juicer  
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:18:55 AM(UTC)
old stump juicer

"I have a call in to the ABC board trying to get this issue clarified.
The lady who took the call said it is legal but there are some restrictions, and I must call in the morning and talk to her supervisor for the fine print. This is in Montgomery, but doesn't the 14th amendment or maybe the 5th address the issue of states rights.
I may find after tmorrow that I am mistaken but for now I feel I was right about the law, otherwise I would never have posted my name.
I do thank you guys for looking out for me and I may require more looking after one of these days."
Offline mtnwalker2  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:44:53 AM(UTC)
mtnwalker2

"Now, thats a name I can identify with. Sure sounds like a down South label. Something that goes on my bush hog.

Hope you used an extranious phone, as no use waveing a red flag in front of a bull. Local law is really not a problem, lest an angry neighbor reprts you, or you are selling. Biggist issue nowadays is the irs. They will want your blood. Don't be public and you won't have any problems.

I think you have the best setup, of any column I have seen for the quality of product and the time it takes. Enjoy.

Congratulations."
Offline old stump juicer  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2009 11:51:11 AM(UTC)
old stump juicer

mtnwalker2 check your pm.
Offline div4gold  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 1:09:17 PM(UTC)
div4gold

"
Originally Posted by: old stump juicer Go to Quoted Post
Guy's,I just received my new High Capicity Essential Extractor, and to say I'm pleased would be an understatement!
I have been a welder-fabricator for more than 30 years with a specialty in tig welding brass stainless and aluminum. I never expected to find the near perfect level of workmanship and just plain quality that is apparent in this product,it's a thing of beauty!
I kinda hate to use it because I might mess it up.
Just in case you think I'm not qualified to make these statements, my work can be seen at the Supreme Court building in Washington DC and also at the Jefferson Hotel also in DC, I built the new entrance. I'm also building the elevator entrances and j grills going in the statehouse in Topeka Kansas, with the help of some co-workers.
I have also been working on a new project in Houston TX at the 1910 Courthouse and will be out there the second week of Janurary.

Those are a really nice unit. I just got one after running a small homemade on for a couple of years. Its a real big improvement, amazing how well it works. I'm totally satisfied with this one. Many happy liters to ya."
Offline old stump juicer  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 4:02:45 PM(UTC)
old stump juicer

"I have been informed that it is indeed illegal to distill any alcholic beverage in the state of Alabama, most of the local law thinks as I did(because it was on the tv news). I don't know what happened after that, but aparently something did that didn't get headlines.
Any way I hope I didn't mislead anyone, thanks Juicer"
Offline ratflinger  
#11 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2010 9:16:22 AM(UTC)
ratflinger

Oh you didn't mislead us. BigGrin Alcohol production has been under the control of the federal government ever since the Whiskey Rebellion. The states just regulate the sale. Every state in the union could say it was OK to make juice for private consumption, but unless big brother signs off on that it wouldn't mean squat.
Offline mountainsparky  
#12 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2010 10:24:10 AM(UTC)
mountainsparky

"
Originally Posted by: div4gold Go to Quoted Post
Those are a really nice unit. I just got one after running a small homemade on for a couple of years. Its a real big improvement, amazing how well it works. I'm totally satisfied with this one. Many happy liters to ya.

Should I go ahead and buy the second ""pot"" so I can switch rapidly?"
Offline div4gold  
#13 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:07:19 AM(UTC)
div4gold

"
Originally Posted by: mountainsparky Go to Quoted Post
Should I go ahead and buy the second ""pot"" so I can switch rapidly?[/QUOTE]

I don't know what your plans are but you can break down the unit while its still hot, using heavy leather gloves, and be back in operation in a few minutes."