logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BillG  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 02, 2009 4:21:22 AM(UTC)
BillG

Groups: Registered

Hello yall, I havent been here in a while, but Im still at it. I think I got it figured out. Thanks to wade, mtnwalker2 and everyone else. I can get my wash up to around 12 to 13% with no prob. and my reflux is putting out 90 to 92 abv with little more than me changing out the jars. and thats good enough for me. I have been using a 2 gal glass cookie jar with charcoal in the bottom like wade said and I like that much better than the tube, much easter and way less trouble. dont know if its better but its much less trouble. I havent gotten tanked on my own stuff yet but a few of my friends have. 2 of them ended up beating the s##t out of eath other and then face down in the gutter (WHOOOO HWOOOO MY KIND OF PARTY!!!!) they were drinking it at full strenth , a southern boy mocho thing , but we are all still frends and they all seem to like it. now I need to learn some ways to flavor it any info would be great, again thanks to all. I'll stay in touch and rember " A drip and a sip will bring a smile to your lip"BigGrin