logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Blackdogcamp  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2015 7:36:25 AM(UTC)
Blackdogcamp

Groups: Registered
United States

Been running "corn licker" with a friend for about 2 years, with his homemade 15 gal beer keg reflux still and a 13 gal pot still that I purchased about a year and half ago. We've done a couple dozen runs of "corn licker" just for fun. I've looked around on this site for awhile, but never posted for fear of the law finding me and coming down on me. Until, I saw this quote By John Adams "Let us dare to read, think, speak and write". Maybe one day we can walk in the sunshine just like the beer and wine brewers do and the pot smokers are doing in some states, but for now I guess we can whisper about our hobby from the shadows. Kind of seems like a double standard, but what the hell do I know I'm just a Joe average citizen. Sorry didn't want to bring politics into but there really is not escaping it if you're into this as what should be a fun hobby.
The Blackdog
"Let us dare to read, think, speak and write"
JOHN ADAMS
Offline dieselduo  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2015 10:01:03 AM(UTC)
dieselduo

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 13 post(s)
welcome Blackdog. Take a look at hobby distillers association and join up. http://www.hobbydistillersassociation.org/ They are trying to help us take a walk in the sunshine