logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline old stump juicer  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 3:08:33 PM(UTC)
old stump juicer

Groups: Registered

"Dear Congressman Rogers, I thank you for your efforts to protect us from Obama Care and ask that you keep up the pressure!
On another note I would like to ask you to look into trying to legalize hobby distilling.
We have been able to make wine for several years in our state and recently have become able to legally brew our own beer. Both of these methods allow us to manufacture alcohol though on a small scale.
The process of distilling doesn't require the manufacture of alcohol only the separation of the components of beer or wine!
The process of distilling doesn't increase the amount of alcohol that comes from a set amount of beer as it only separates the components and allows for the mixing of different drinks as opposed to the drinking of the beer or wine.
I think you would be surprised at the number of supporters you have that already have a hobby still but are at risk of legal issues because of the laws that are on the books.
You know that Jesus made wine and I think he could find forgiveness for those that might take it a bit further. Thanks Glenn"
Offline Biscuit  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2014 6:10:25 PM(UTC)
Biscuit

Groups: Registered

Old Stump Juicer,
This is that we are looking for. Just the simple act of what we are after. We are not to reinvent the wheel just make it roll smoother. We just want to make our own Liquor. Make Quality Beverage and Enjoy the Hobby. Be PROUD OF HOBBY DISTILLING. If we don't go legal, just look in the mirror.

Biscuit