logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline heeler  
#21 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 5:19:22 AM(UTC)
heeler

Groups: Registered, Moderator

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Yeah this hooch really knocks the chill off when ur sittin by the fire after the hunt. It goes down REALLY easy after a big ole steak sittin by the fire and tellin lies about all the wall hangers that came by whilst I was sleeping in the stand. heheheh......
Offline heeler  
#22 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:04:10 AM(UTC)
heeler

"
Originally Posted by: heeler Go to Quoted Post
Ya know I haven't done it with just the clear juice but might one day. Why dont you give it a try with your CM hooch and see if it hides the likker as well as the combination of the two juices. I'm always willing to learn something new, hell it might be the best ( clear juice only) I'm curious if the corn flavor will seep through into the apple flavor????

I finally made this with clear juice only, thats the only change to the recipe I made and it turned out really good. Its on the tart side as opposed to the sweet side and I think I like it just as much and so do the folks that are my testers. If anybody thinks they wanna try this new approach its worth the effort so givera go. I thought I would add a pic to show the difference.
UserPostedImage Remember its the same recipe except the for the juice change.Cool"
Offline FLBOY  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 11:45:50 AM(UTC)
FLBOY

Groups: Registered

I made mine with clear about 3 months ago. It was really good then and I used distilled apple wine for the kick. The distilled wine was pretty raw at the time as I had just made it. Had some last night and it is so smooth and good it is sinful.
Offline kane  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:27:15 AM(UTC)
kane

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
ok 1 ? does this need to stay in the frig or can it just stay at room temp / will the juice go bad as most juice says refrigerate after opening ?
Offline heeler  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 9:22:17 PM(UTC)
heeler

I have never left it out so I can't say for sure. Like you say the juice say's - refrigerate after opening.