logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Shinejunky  
#21 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 12:29:34 PM(UTC)
Shinejunky

Groups: Registered

Me 2 big wheel I prefer to keep my business below the Mason Dixon .
Offline KGB  
#22 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 5:33:04 AM(UTC)
KGB

"
Originally Posted by: bigwheel Go to Quoted Post
Well there are a lot of real nice real smart folks over there. The power brokers just dont like my particular trait of being a ""snide bullshitter"" which aint sure of the definition on that one but think he was trying to say Native Texans sometimes get foul tempered yankees from Noo Yawk City riled up. They don't need much of an excuse to get their panties in a wad ya know..lol. I am just laying low over there for a while. They will find other rats which need killing I suspect.

I started this thread and I approve of the last few messages.

When a Yank pisses off a Southerner the Yank thinks it's funny. When a Southerner gets pissed off, it's for life and I am Southern ....... I never forget. I try to be a ""good little boy"" on HD site but I find it most challenging. It would seem, from reading various posts at various forums, a central theme emerges and is shared by many; temperament and management-style of HD Administration is rude, often insensitive and offensive, inhospitable, and frequently insightful.

I too think there are some nice folks on HD with much knowledge but it's a ""spin of the wheel"" when posting and presents as leaving a very uncomfortable feeling.

KGB"
Offline scotty  
#23 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 9:50:43 AM(UTC)
scotty

Groups: Registered, Moderator

You are talking like children now-- Please stop.
Offline Wayne123  
#24 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2013 4:07:18 PM(UTC)
Wayne123

Originally Posted by: scotty Go to Quoted Post
You are talking like children now-- Please stop.

After all this time , and the fact that I'm the new kid in towne. I found it necessary to block one individuals post as concistantly he had an offensive attitude and demeaning way that discussed me. I am by nature very accomidating . I think this was the first time in my life I was unable to hold myself up against the manners of anyone. Could be cause the most horrible I exsperienced or the fact I couldn't tell him to shut the f up. Only problem is he was such a legend in his own mind he is all through the boards so now I still have to deal with him by not dealing with him it stinks . I see he's gone but so are some great people. I notice some are coming back and that's good , but why was he suffered so long by so many that were insulted by him? The idea about being kind should go both ways wayne Robinson