logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Maddawgs  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 11:01:08 PM(UTC)
Maddawgs

Groups: Registered

Here is another really good one I found while playing around with flavoring experiments
750ml of 100 proof home made vodka
2oz Mcormicks pure coffee extract
Pour the coffee extract into the vodka, shake well, 24 hours later shake well, 24 hours later shake well.
If you are a "bold" flavor coffee lover this looks, smells, and tastes just like a Starbucks black coffee. Pour over ice for an iced coffee with a kick or pour a mugs worth, heat in the microwave on high for about a minute, add some bailey's and you'll have a nice coffee and cream. Be carefull, this is just like my root beer. You cannot smell or taste the 100 proof vodka so after a normal sized iced coffee or hot coffee and cream you will be well on your way drunk.
Have fun, Maddawgs
Offline heeler  
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 8:50:33 AM(UTC)
heeler

Groups: Registered, Moderator

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
"MD, you gotta a winner here. Next time I will make it closer to 80 proof but man thats a good one. Iced Duncan or Starbucks is the way to go.

Still looking for the rootbeer extract and I'm gonna give that one a go to. Thx pal."
Offline Maddawgs  
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 9:15:03 AM(UTC)
Maddawgs

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: heeler Go to Quoted Post
MD, you gotta a winner here. Next time I will make it closer to 80 proof but man thats a good one. Iced Duncan or Starbucks is the way to go.

Still looking for the rootbeer extract and I'm gonna give that one a go to. Thx pal.

Thanks, It is a favorite around here. Had one of the coffee and Baily's last week--yummy with a kick. Had a nice frosty 24oz rootbeer yesterday and it was really good. If you can't find the McCormick brand in your area send me a pm with your address and I'll mail you some for cost plus shipping.
Maddawgs