logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 1Biker77  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2013 1:35:14 AM(UTC)
1Biker77

Groups: Registered

"First and foremost I want to say ""Thanks"" for the plethora of information I have been able to research here that you all have shared!

I have been running stripping and spirit runs now for a while with my PSII, and have been contemplating trying a triple run. I know I can get a much cleaner result running reflux, but I like running pot mode due to the fact that all I really make is whiskey and rum, not a vodka fan at all. My only reserve is that I do not want to be making a bomb in the house (I run mine indoors). Currently I strip running fast and hard, then I charge my boiler with 35-40% low wines for my spirit run. On my spirit run I average 2 quarts of 75% that I keep. If I were anting to triple run, would I simply run the 35-40% fast and hard to? Or should I be running it nice and slow while collecting it all down to 10%? When Charging the boiler for the third time do I still need to water it down to 40%?

Again, thanks for any and all help. Just wanting to proceed safely with the hobby (The wife would NOT be happy if I blew up the guest bedroom, then again, I guess that would mean the mother in law could not stay over, hmm.......)"