logo                   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:15:05 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Seems to be MIA so we might need to put out an APB. No waiting period to get that one out if its a seasoned citizen or an otherwise mentally challenged person. Can only assume he was ate by a pack of ravenous Crockodiles..or maybe the infernal Revenooers caught up to him and he busy learning how to make license plates and other exotic professions like that. Who knows?
Offline badbill2  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2012 7:01:32 AM(UTC)
badbill2

Groups: Registered

"Hey your not far off one the ""License Plate"" thing. I always swore I would leave town on this weekend. It's crazy everywhere down here this week from the grocery store to the neighborhood! I got some cubans that would,nt turn down there cukacrothie music so I cranked up the weedeater, taped the trigger wide open and set it on the picnic table. worked good for awhile and then the physical confrontations began. It'll probably get worse. I should just stay inside and read the ""forum"" I gotta make my pulled prk tommorow, we'll see what happens.

Did turn out my bannana mash, not too much bannana flavor but a good sweet touch. Got 6- qts out of about 10-gal mash. 160 down to 100. I gotta redue the 100, I think i'm getting spoiled and by the way I did try your airin out and there was a bit of difference, thanks."
#3 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2012 9:53:30 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Well not to think unmentionable thoughts here..but seems like the crockodiles would be a good way to dispose of physical evidence etc. Down here they just get stuck in the septic tank and hope nobody tattles for a few years. Only one I know who got caught started running his mouth in the beer joint. Them places have been the downfall of many folks. Glad to help on the airing out strategy..repeating it just like it was splained to me..lol. Saved the hooch which smelled like the distilled water plastic jug proofing material. Tastes sweeter than mothers milk now. Glad to see you have returned to the fold.